Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Cross country

Walt: structure a recount. 
Last Friday we had our annual cross country fun run.It was a mega fun run It is so so tiring.How did you go?Lets do this.


I was so so nervous before we had to run.It was also cool I was so pumped up I could do anything.It was so so fun cause I got butterflies.It was just amazing,seeing everyone there nearly,everyone.What didyou feel like.


At the start our principal said stand up straight.On your marks get set go,so I sprinted to the first cone,  then to the next.Then when I got out the gate,there was huge puddles that we had to run through.I kept running to the very end right upto the finish line..

I was tiring and puffing therefor I had a water and sat down I was getting congratulated with the number 2.Then after that we all went into our class lines ready to go home.I was so relieved.To be honest I am just so so proud.


I learnt that next time that if I keep trying I will get better and better.My family was very happy.At least I tried.



Task description Our anual school cross country  was at Pt england school we had 4 different groups we had 4 different groups I was quite proud of myself read the story to find out how I done.





                                            

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry

    What a great recount of the cross country run. Congratulations on coming 2nd. I am sure that if you train hard for cross country just like you do for rugby you will get there.

    Thanks for sharing your great work.

    Miss T.A

    ReplyDelete