Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Islander story

I was of to a rugby game but until my plane crashed.I fell into the water and then I floated on the island.I was guttered.

First things first I will check the Island for any food and material I can use.Then I will try to make a house and something to keep me warm.After that I will catch some food and then I will make a boat so that I can swim if no one sees my call.Then I will bring all the food on the island.

I will get my food by climbing the coconut tree If its too tall.I will also sharpen a stick and get something stretchy and tie it to another stick I will be done. Im also going to take a pig's teeth.I could get some coconuts and get some water in it then I could get some sticks and I could make a fire.

My signal will be a fire at night and in day I will make a big help sign.And then I will stand on a volcano and wave banana leave because it is big.Or I will Hit a tree down. So the pilot will think what there is a broken tree with no one there.

I still, though was on the volcano looking around until I saw a Jet ski.I saw a lot of them they were just going around crazy all of them then I looked further up,and saw a big country.I had no idea that that was there.I was on the end of the Island.I was glad.Walt: Write from the 1st person.Task description Make it out alive soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment