Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

we are the champions

Walt: use a plan when writingImage result for olympics rings
> In 2 weeks I am going to compete in the 2016 olympics event.I have been waiting for this event for four years.I am competing in the weightlifting event.

Hello my name is jhyvarntreh.I am representing my country Cook Island .An I've been waiting for a long long time.Ive trained for 4 years and I recon i'm going to win it.I am doing weightlifting.Weightlifting is a sport when you have to lift up a 50kg weights but you have a  pole and some weights on it I am going to win a gold medal.



This will be my first year competing in the competition.Im going to compete with a lot of famous people,even some of the best people in the whole world.But im still going to train as hard as I can to reach that gold medal.


I will train hard so I could be the best. Im going to win this thing.


the end

No comments:

Post a Comment